Chakra Meditation Bundle
A guided meditation for each of the seven chakras of the body with a bonus meditation for full body relaxation.
Meditation has a multitude of benefits including stress and anxiety reduction, blood pressure and heart rate reduction, increased mental wellness and self-awareness, improved sleep and mental clarity as well memory. Perhaps the most profound impact meditation provides is a connection to the internal self, the Higher Self. These seven meditations are divinely guided by source for each individual chakra. Included is a bonus meditation for full body relaxation.
- The root chakra is located at the base of the spine. This chakra is the expression of tribe and reflects the beliefs our tribe holds which we have incorporated as part of ourselves regarding abundance, sense of belonging, deserving and being provided for. When this chakra is out of alignment it can show up as financial struggles, bowel issues and rectal troubles.
- The sacral chakra is located just below the navel. This chakra is the expression of partnership and reflects the beliefs we hold about relating to another person within a partnership or friendship. Imbalances in this chakra can show up as reproductive problems, sexual dysfunctions and hip issues.
- The solar plexus chakra is located just below the rib cage. This chakra is the expression of ego and reflects our beliefs about how we are seen and accepted within the world regarding our ideas and aesthetics. Disruptions in this chakra can show up as digestive issues, stomach aches or ulcers.
- The heart chakra is located directly above the heart. This chakra is the expression of love and our ability to both give and receive support and affection. When this chakra is blocked or imbalanced it is difficult to see the love someone offers without being blinded by suspicion and doubt towards the motives as well as shroud our own love with strings or conditions. This can show up physically as heart burn, heart pain and breathing issues.
- The throat chakra is located in the neck. This chakra is the expression of vibration and is related to not only our authentic vocal expression but our listening and respecting the expression of others. Blockages in this chakra often blind us to what another is intending with their words and stops us from saying what we truly wish to express due to fear of rejection. Physically this can develop into thyroid dysfunctions, laryngitis, sore throats and loss of voice or hearing.
- The third eye chakra is located between the brows. This chakra is the expression of the soul as we connect to our inner guidance, imagination, dreams and intuition. Blockages in this chakra usually have to do with our beliefs about the unseen world and self-trust. The more we use our instincts the more they develop and guide us without requiring outside input leading to less self-doubt. Disruptions in this chakra often leave us feeling cut off from inner guidance and can lead to migraines, headaches and nightmares.
- The crown chakra is located at the crown of the head. This chakra is the expression of the divine as we connect to inspiration and universal knowledge. A blocked crown chakra leaves us feeling lonely, unsupported and full of fear as we drown in our limiting beliefs.
There are no reviews yet.