The main component of any spiritual practice is to find a way that resonates with us in order to connect to our soul and way to communicate with our Higher Self. Energy work is a wonderful compliment to meditation practice and a great platform to begin a spiritual journey. Quantum Reiki allows for a taste of energy that is available to all of us and a connection to the higher part of ourselves.
Soul Healing Essentials offers two type of riki techniques including:
- Usui Reiki
- Reiki Angelic Alchemy Healing (RAAH)
What are these techniques
Reiki was developed in 1922 by Japanese Buddhist Mikao Usui. Since its origination in Japan, Reiki has been adapted into varying cultural traditions across the world.
Rei = divine wisdom; Ki = universal life force
It is a technique based on the principle that the therapist can transfer universal energy into the recipient through the palms, to activate the natural healing processes of the body and restore physical and emotional well-being.
It is said to dissolve the illusions of fear and empowers the soul to reveal the authentic and loving truth as it fills the entire being with love, peace and a deep knowing that all obstacles can be overcome.
Within the context of a session, reiki energy serves as a tool to tune into the state and well being of the chakra system in order to align the energy centers and allow for insight, changes or “upgrades” the higher self is wanting to provide in the moment. Each experience is unique and we all have unique gifts, life purpose and life circumstances therefore each session is intuitively guided resulting in a unique outcome.
Reiki Angelic Alchemy Healing (RAAH) was developed by intuitive, Quantum Alchemist and Spiritual Life Coach, Rising Phoenix Aurora. RAAH takes reiki energy and boosts its effects with a scan of the chakra system specifically to release cords, energy attachments, blockages and infuses each energy center with sacred alchemy symbols .
This detailed body scan is performed in order to allow for self healing as the higher self sees fit. As energies and chakras are balanced the connection to the higher self is obtained by removing limiting beliefs which have been compromising the connection. The result is self empowerment leading to peace, better health, unleashing of abilities, deeper meditation and better sleep.
What are Chakras
“Chakra” is a Sanskrit word for wheel or disk and refers to the energy centers within our body. Traditionally there are seven chakras which run from the base of the spine up to the crown. While lately I have seen evidence that things are shifting slightly person to person, the traditionally known seven chakras are as follows:
- The root chakra is located at the base of the spine and forms between conception and about 12 months. This chakra is the expression of our tribe and reflects the beliefs our tribe holds which we have incorporated as part of ourselves regarding abundance, our sense of belonging, deserving and being provided for. When this chakra is out of alignment it can show up as financial struggles, bowel issues and rectal troubles.
- The sacral chakra is located just below the navel and forms during childhood between 6 months and 2 years. This chakra is the expression of partnership and reflects the beliefs we hold about relating to another person within partnerships or friendships. Imbalances in this chakra can show up as reproductive problems, sexual dysfunctions and hip issues.
- The solar plexus chakra is located just below the rib cage and forms during childhood between 18 months and 4 years. This chakra is the expression of ego and reflects our beliefs about how we are received and accepted within the world regarding our ideas and aesthetics. Disruptions in this chakra can show up as digestive issues, stomach aches or ulcers.
- The heart chakra is located directly above the heart and forms during childhood between the ages of 4 years and 7 years. This chakra is the expression of love and our ability to both give and receive support and affection. When this chakra is blocked or imbalanced it is difficult to see the love someone offers without being blinded by suspicion and doubt towards the motives as well as shroud our own love with strings or conditions. This can show up physically as heart burn, heart pain and breathing issues.
- The throat chakra is located in the neck and forms during childhood between the ages of 7 years and 12 years. This chakra is the expression of vibration and is related to not only our authentic vocal expression but our listening and respecting the expression of others. Blockages in this chakra often blind us to what another is intending with their words and stops us from saying what we truly wish to express due to fear of rejection. Physically this can develop into thyroid dysfunctions, laryngitis, sore throats and loss of voice or hearing.
- The third eye chakra is located between the brows and forms during adolescence as we develop our intuition and ability to manifest. This chakra is the expression of the soul as we connect to our inner guidance, imagination, dreams and intuition. Blockages in this chakra usually have to do with our beliefs about the unseen world and self trust. The more we use our instincts the more they develop and guide us without requiring outside input leading to less self doubt. Disruptions in this chakra often leave us feeling cut off from inner guidance and can lead to migraines, headaches and nightmares.
- The crown chakra is located at the crown of the head and develops throughout life as we realize that divinity is within and the more we invite it to come forth the more universal guidance we connect with. This chakra is the expression of the divine as we connect to inspiration and universal knowledge. A blocked crown chakra leaves us feeling lonely, unsupported and full of fear as we drown in our limiting beliefs.
A session takes approximately 90 minutes and includes three parts; a chat where the concerns and reasons for the session are explored, followed by a relaxing 60 minute energy exchange where universal energy is transferred through the practitioner to the client while soothing sounds play in the background, closing with a conversation about the outcome, intuitive feedback or feelings observed throughout the session.
Note that essential oils might be diffused prior and during your session as well as sage or palo santo so, please advise if you are sensitive to either of these and the space will be prepared for you accordingly.
Each and every session is different and unique so the experience within the session is just as personalized. Generally you will will feel like you have just had an amazing rest. In some cases you may feel a bit groggy or euphoric after your session so it is important to ground yourself with healthy food and/or a walk on grass or sand and preferably with bare feet.
Avoid scheduling demanding activities for the rest of the day or rushing. Ideally, allow for adequate time to process and integrate your experience but keep in mind that integration and new insight might continue for several hours or days following your session.
Above all, have a wonderful experience and open up to the “what if” …